ASSIST Solutions Corp. will manage the personal information provided to us by our customers by the policies indicated below.
1. ASSIST Solutions will comply with the laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information, and take all necessary measures to protect the personal information of the customer.
2. The Purposes of Using the Personal Information
The personal information provided by the customer will only be used in the following circumstances:
– with respect to the services, a) for confirmation of the individual’s identity, b) for billing purposes, c) for notification purposes relating to installation dates, service suspension, contract termination, and changes in charges and/or service conditions, and, d) for any other purposes necessary for the provisioning of services;
– with respect to the services, a) to conduct the promotion of our services, b) to conduct customer surveys, and, c) to send promotional materials, gifts, etc. by means including telephone, email, and postal service;
– for purposes of improving our existing services, and for developing new services;
– to answer any inquiries, or provide consultation as may be requested by the customer;
– for any other matters not listed above, as long as it is agreed on by the customer.
In addition to the uses of personal information listed above, ASSIST Solutions may specify other ways of use, through the provisioning of services and customer surveys.
3. To properly manage personal information, ASSIST Solutions will persist in making continuous efforts to: 1) maintain company standards and internal control in order to protect the personal information, 2) properly educate and train our employees, and, 3) take appropriate measures against illegal access, loss, destruction, falsification, and disclosure of personal information.
4. Entrustment of Personal Information
The personal information under our management may at times be entrusted to ASSIST Solutions’ business partners, but only when it is necessary for the fulfillment of purposes listed above. In such cases, we will choose appropriate companies who have implemented the necessary measures to protect personal information, and we will take all necessary actions including, but not limited to, entering into contractual agreement with such companies to protect the personal information of the customer.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary stated above, ASSIST Solutions may provide personal information of the customers to governmental institutions (e.g. courts and police) if requested according to proper legal procedures.
If you have any queries regarding management of personal information, or if you wish to request the disclosure of your personal information that you have provided to us, please contact us at:
Toll free: 0120-660-470 [10:00AM – 6:00PM weekdays only]
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies provide a smoother browsing experience for customers who regularly visit a particular website. They neither infringe on the privacy of customers, nor inflict any damage to customers’ computer. Users may disable cookies by changing the settings in the browser software, and doing so will not cause any major effects to the user’s browsing experience. For specific details on how to change browser settings, customers should contact the appropriate software manufacturer for assistance.
Use of the ASSIST Solutions official website is the responsibility of the user. ASSIST Solutions assumes no responsibility what so ever for any and all damages caused by the use of information taken from this website, or from that of other companies that are linked from this website.
The ASSIST Solutions official website is managed by ASSIST Solutions. Although the site can be accessed from countries around the world, each with their own set of laws and regulations, the users who have accessed the site and ASSIST Solutions both agree that the use of this site is governed by the laws of Japan and the regulations of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, regardless of any differences in applicable legal principles.
ASSIST Solutions provides no indication of the suitability of the content of their official website for the users’ particular environments. This site is accessed by the user’s own free will, and responsibility regarding the use of this website lies with the customer.
ASSIST Solutions Corp.
Customer Support Team
Revised 1st, March, 2013